How to become a member of the Society.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:38 pm
Being a member of the society comes with the following benefits:
- You can claim 1 SACNASP CPD point per year for being a member.
- Additional SACNASP CPD points can be claimed for Society approved training courses / workshops.
- Reduced registration fee for the annual National Wetlands Indaba.
- Receipt of the Society's bi-annual newsletter.
- Automatic Society of Wetland Scientists (SWS) membership including access to webinars, training courses and the international journal "Wetlands".
- Being part of an inspiring, passionate and supportive wetland community.
Please Note: If you are a member of the society, you will also have access to additional sections on this site including:
- Member zone - A word from the chair; Membership; Provincial wetland forums; SACNASP; Society of Wetland Scientists (SWS); and Society of Wetland Scientists Professional Certification Programme (PCP).
- Portfolios - Awareness campaigns; Good practice; Legislation & compliance; Membership & funding; Provincial forum liaison & communication; SACNASP, training & CPD; and Training, mentorship & capacity building.
- Resources available - Documents, reports & information; How To ...?; Looking for ...?; Surveys & votes; and Useful websites.
- For information - Events; General; National Wetlands Indaba; and Provincial Wetland Forums.
- Skills & development - Bursaries & graduate internships; Employment opportunities; and Training Events & Workshops.
- Commercial opportunities - Bids, contracts, proposals & tenders.